Important Contacts

Mel Hamner is Bastrop County Commissioner, Precinct 1.  he can be reached through his office at, or by phone at 512-332-7295.  The web site for the office is

To report a broken water main, contact the Aqua Water Supply at 512-303-3953.

All questions, comments, and complaints about neighborhood issues should be directed to Pioneer Real Estate Services.  Leave comments online by clicking on the link or call Pioneer at 512-447-4496.

If you need help with injured wildlife in the neighborhood, contact Sonny Alaniz with the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department.  He can be reached at or 979-204-1257.

To report a non-emergency disturbance, call the Bastrop Sheriff at 512-303-1080.

For all emergencies, call 911.